Our Blog Calendar Sign up for updates Donate

I am a parent who doesn’t speak English, how can I speak to teachers at my child’s school?

 Call the school to ask for a language access coordinator/ interpreter to help access a free interpreter before you go to the school. You can call 311 to get the phone numbers for your child’s school.


 Rss Feed    Site Map    Terms of Use    Feedback    Contact Us