Our Blog Calendar Sign up for updates Donate

I’m a parent and I’m worried that I won’t have enough money to pay for college, what can I do?

 You can save money in a special savings account for college. The accounts are called “529 accounts.” Any amount of money you can save will make a difference when your child needs it for college. Your child can also get help to apply for scholarships through your school’s guidance counselor.


 Rss Feed    Site Map    Terms of Use    Feedback    Contact Us